Bowflex 840 SelectTech Kettlebell
Overall Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
The Bowflex 840 SelectTech Kettlebell is a highly-rated option for those seeking a versatile and adjustable kettlebell for their workouts. With a 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Amazon, it’s clear that users find this kettlebell to be a valuable addition to their fitness routine. This adjustable kettlebell allows users to switch between six different weights (8, 12, 20, 25, 35, and 40 pounds) with a simple dial system, providing a space-saving and adaptable solution for kettlebell training. The following summary highlights the reviews, focusing on the pros and cons of this adjustable kettlebell.
- Adjustable Weight: Users appreciate the ability to easily adjust the kettlebell’s weight, allowing for a versatile and adaptable workout routine. One reviewer wrote, “The adjustability of this kettlebell is fantastic. I can quickly switch between weights depending on the exercise I’m doing.”
- Space-Saving Design: The Bowflex 840 SelectTech Kettlebell’s design is praised for saving space, as it eliminates the need for multiple kettlebells. One user commented, “This kettlebell is a space-saver in my small apartment, as I don’t need to have multiple kettlebells lying around.”
- Ease of Use: Many users find the dial system for adjusting the kettlebell’s weight to be user-friendly and efficient. One reviewer shared, “The dial system makes it incredibly easy to change weights, even in the middle of a workout.”
- Sturdy Construction: Reviewers frequently mention the kettlebell’s durable and solid construction, with many expecting it to last for an extended period. One user stated, “The kettlebell is well made and feels very sturdy. I’m confident it will hold up over time.”
- Good Value: The Bowflex 840 SelectTech Kettlebell is considered by many users to be a good value for the price, given its versatility and quality construction. One reviewer remarked, “Considering the range of weights and the quality of the kettlebell, I think it’s a great value.”
- Price: Some users find the price of the Bowflex 840 SelectTech Kettlebell to be on the higher side. One reviewer noted, “The only downside is the price, but considering the convenience and space-saving aspect, it’s worth the investment.”
- Bulkiness: A few users feel that the kettlebell is somewhat bulky, especially when using the lighter weight settings. One reviewer commented, “The kettlebell can be a bit bulky when using the lighter weights, but it’s still manageable for most exercises.”
- Grip Width: Some users find the grip width to be too wide or uncomfortable, especially for those with smaller hands. One user mentioned, “The grip is a bit wide for my hands, making it somewhat uncomfortable for certain exercises.”
In conclusion, the Bowflex 840 SelectTech Kettlebell has received mostly positive reviews from users, with many praising its adjustable weight, space-saving design, ease of use, sturdy construction, and good value.